Cross Cultural Project Management: Recognize, Respect and Reconcile: https://t.co/L3p3kH4iaB
- "PRDXN team has been instrumental in bringing our product to life. It's been one of the most fulfilling things I've worked on. Thank you again for your hard work! You all are doing an incredible job."
Sabrina A, ClearForMe
- "I'm very pleased with the structure of PRDXN team currently - work gets done to specification, and the team always asks good questions to clarify requirements."
Jason A, Lapine
- "They are conscientious, very knowledgeable in their technical disciplines, professional, and a joy to work with."
George S, Crain's Adage
- "Libby and Anurag have been a real pleasure. In fact, the entire team for the Unniti project has been a delight to work with. I look forward to many successful engagements with PRDXN."
Tyler J, Arctos
- "I've been really impressed with the outcome on (the) events site. The team is very proactive and the communication is great. All the folks I've been working with have been good, I wanted to pass along special kudos to the team."
Audra M, The Economist Group
- "Jonas (NY) is like a Swiss Army knife; he has helped me solve all kinds of problems and can help you get the most out of your work with the team. One of the great things about working with is that they already get us and our new ventures (team). They can already navigate things that we’d have to handhold any other contractor to get through."
Devin H, PwC
- “That’s AMAZING!!! Thank you so much chaps for all your hard work. Thanks.”
Kate S, Dune London - The Dune Group Limited
- "It was an honor to go through this experience with such talented, dedicated and passionate team members. A Big Shout-Out, Round of Applause and THANK YOU to all of those involved."
Dave L, JWT Inside
- "Thank you to a great team! PRDXN worked with us step-by-step to transfer our domain and also fix a serious CRM issue. They worked through the many problems--some of our own creation (Soul Ryeders), staying late to figure out exactly how to fix. Today, our site and vital CRM program are back up and running. Having this back online as quickly as possible was essential--PRDXN delivered!"
Lesley Findlay, Director of Operations, Soul Ryeders
- "AJ, John, and Jonas, of our creative services firm PRDXN, are responsible for our shiny new show logos and episodic key art identities. Our video content has never been presented so well—that's all due to the incredible design sense of really talented folks who worked incredible hard under very, very tight deadlines."
Matthew D. Conde Nast, NYC
- "Thank you again for all your help. It was a pleasure working with you and the team."
Daniel M, ION Marketing
- “I was very happy with the level of communication, the speed to delivery and the flexibility that the PRDXN displayed throughout the project.”
Danielle L, Big Spaceship