New Business Executive
You will be an expert communicator and marketer, who will develop a strong pipeline of new business opportunities and leads for our solution sales team. You will be comfortable using a mix of media to attract and engage with new prospects. You are a confident communicator whether in writing, on the phone or in person.
You will be focused on:
- Nurturing existing leads/potential customers
- Finding new leads/potential customers
- Establishing meetings/demos between potential customers and the PRDXN solutions sales team.
- You will have working experience of ~3+ years in a business development/sales role and/or content marketing role.
- You will ideally have hands-on Hubspot experience, including inbound marketing experience using Hubspot.
- You will be an excellent communicator and creative thinker, who uses data to identify trends and valuable insights , as well as anticipate future needs.
- You can work part-time – equivalent to 2-3 days/week – and your working schedule can be somewhat flexible.
- Your location: Remote. You’re currently either in BST timezone and/or EDT timezone. If you’re in EDT, your working hours would ideally overlap with BST and, at times, IST. Please note that a preference will be given to candidates who have an in-depth understanding/knowledge of British and/or American cultural nuances and communication styles/preferences.
- Your salary will be commensurate with your experience and the weekly working schedule that you can support.
- You will be reporting into our UK Commercial Director with a dotted line into another MD who will be working closely with both of you.
- If this interests you, please email [email protected].
Full job description Here
|Job Category||Business Development|