Role: Anaplan Consultant
- As a member of our Client’s global Anaplan team, you would own tasks – defining, estimating and delivering, including “how to do the work” decisions.
- Support the client with any brainstorming, problem solving and/or R&D activities related to the work that needs to be completed.
Self-organize to get the necessary work done and communicate effectively on the progress, estimates, questions, blockers, and information of relevance to other team members.
- At least 2+ years experience building models in Anaplan
- Strong expertise and deep understanding of multi-dimensional modelling
- Expert skills of Excel spreadsheet modelling, macros, pivot tables, formulas, charts etc.
- Strong hands-on experience building and supporting complex planning and consolidation models using the Anaplan platform
- Extensive usage of Data Hub Models along with integration experience
- Ability to configure and maintain Anaplan lists, modules, dashboards, actions and other model settings
Basic Knowledge of SQL, ETL tools and processes
Further JD details and compensation details, here: http://bit.ly/PRDXN-Master-Anaplanner