Experienced Software Tester
Location: Thane West.
Your Role will be focused on:
- Ability to analyse functional testing requirements (Business Requirements, Solution documents, etc.)
- Proven reporting and metrics gathering capabilities.
- Ability to work closely with development staff to provide testing results, plans and to develop trust and credibility.
- Develop test plans and test cases for features and functionalities.
- Support production release and create reports.
- Work with developers for code review and test case review.
- Work in a fast-paced agile environment.
- Develop and execute testing strategies and plans for various products and projects.
- Utilize various testing tools as appropriate, in order to automate the execution of test cases.
- Write and track Bug Reports as problems are found and corrected.
- Keep timelines up-to-date.
- Ensure you/your team is adhering to the Company’s/Client’s guidelines.
- Interact as an when required with foreign (USA/UK/Australia) partners and clients (spoken and written English).
- Continuously organise and review the priorities for your project(s) and your team(s). Ensure this information is transparent/shared and easily accessible by your Client.
- Ensure that each member of your team is ALWAYS crystal clear with: what they need to do and by when they need to do it by.
- Good understanding of SDLC/STLC, Test Processes, Test case writing, Strong technical background, detail-driven & excellent problem solving skills.
- Quick learner & ability to adapt easily working with new technologies/tools.
- Has ability to withstand pressure without diluting QA processes.
- Creating the test plan & providing effort estimates for testing with inputs from the Project Manager and Development Team.
- Testing web and mobile applications within project deadlines.
- Proactively following up with the development team, getting solutions and tracking the issues till the closure within established timelines.
- Should be updated on Software Testing Tools and using them to improve efficiency on projects.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Independent thinker with tenacity to maintain focus on issues until satisfied with the resolution.
- Agile mindset i.e. he/she can adapt to frequently changing requirements and plans.
Further JD details and compensation details Here