Currently Hiring for : 2 years Experienced Designer (last updated, December 1 2017)
We are creatively-minded technologists passionate about exceeding the expectations of our clients. Offices in Mumbai (HQ – since 2006) and New York City (since 2015).
Our Clients are predominantly USA-based: North East (NYC) and West Coast (SFO & LAX). We have a spattering of Clients elsewhere – e.g. London, Australia.
Our Clients span an array of industries, services, and products. We learn a lot from working with such an array of Clients, which our team THRIVES on. In turn, we’re able to educate and benefit new Clients because of the variety of our problem solving and execution experiences we’re exposed to.
We have a team in NYC (Account Managers/Project Managers/UX/UI Designers/Solution Architects). Our team in Mumbai learns a lot from this team also, and vice versa. Again, a great mutually beneficial learning environment ;-).
At PRDXN, you will be an integral part of a team challenged to constantly “wow” customers (including VERY tech-savvy customers!) as well as raise standards, innovate, and creatively problem solve.
- Create and design web-based content: social content, website content, advertising banners, landing pages, and emailers.
- Participate in creating workflows, wireframes and design/PSD files, for websites and apps.
- Proactively communicate and problem-solve with everyone on your team (Designers, Developers, Testers, Project Managers) and Clients.
- Understand and appreciate the user stories that you’re designing for.
- Ensure you and your team is adhering to the Company’s and Client’s guidelines.
- Interact directly with foreign (USA/UK/Australia) partners and clients (spoken and written English).
- Oversee and support trainees. Continue to push yourself and your colleagues in terms of skill-sets and project-execution-related skill-sets; “lift up” others within the organization (not JUST yourself).
- Establish and edit various PRDXN guidelines related to your design/UX strengths.
- Assist with project scoping and estimation.
- Find, organize and optimize image files. (Understand and abide by creative licenses/stock photography rights.)
Your career path at PRDXN: Those with exemplary performance records (behavioral and technical) will be groomed to move into senior roles either within a design/UX and/or operations.
|Qualification||Degree in Graphic Design or Web Design|
|Design Experience||Mobile Apps (at least 1, that’s live/in the Google Play and/or Apple store), Websites (ideally 5 or more), Emailers (ideally 5 or more), Banners (optional)|
|Design Tools||Photoshop, InVision, Sketch, Google docs, Zeplin, Microsoft PowerPoint, Illustrator, Keynote|
|Design Knowledge||A sound grasp of Design Elements & Principles of Design|