SENIOR TECH LEAD
Currently Hiring for: 1 Senior Tech Lead
Our Engineering team works with clients developing full stack technology solutions including mobile applications, web solutions, headless or API implementations, etc., using micro-service architectures and cloud deployment.
As an Engineer on this team – and Senior Tech Lead – you would be: solution architecting; problem solving; ensuring co. wide code quality (code reviews, monitoring, etc.); identifying/evaluating/implementing new technologies, tools and processes; training-up others to support you in performing these activities.
Our team members enjoy a collaborative and supportive work environment, career development as well as growth potential. Our team members serve with humility and deep respect for their responsibility in helping our clients achieve their goals. Our #1 goal is to WOW our clients and fellow team members.
- As a member of our Engineering team, you would be responsible for ensuring fellow team members own tasks – defining, estimating and delivering, including the “how to do the work” decisions.
- Support the client (external and internal) with any brainstorming, problem solving and/or R&D activities related to the work that needs to be completed.
- Self-organize to get the necessary work done and communicate effectively on the progress, estimates, questions, blockers, and information of relevance to other team members.
Experience and Qualifications:
- DevOps/Continuous Integration and Automated Testing experience of at min. 2 years
- Agile methodologies: For the last 1+ year you’ve been working in an environment/on projects that support 1 or 2 week Sprint schedules.
- Hands-on experience with troubleshooting performance issues
- Experience in solution architecting and solution design
- Experience working with various tools and libraries like React and/or (see list below, “Technologies We Work With”)
- Familiarity with cloud native architectures (IaaS/SaaS/PaaS) in developing solutions
- The ability to create and/or support custom modules (coded for common functions) for Automation, DevOps, Testing
- Programming in SQL (or alternative) and working with large relational databases/NoSQL/columnar databases
- Linux and different command line tools
- Experience working with high-level stakeholders across clients in USA/UK/Australia
- Proven ability to work in teams and intercultural environments as well as flexibility to work with teammates in different time zones
- Since you started working, you’ve held the job title of either “Developer”, “Software Developer”, “Lead Developer”, “Tech Lead”, etc. Right now, you probably hold the title of “Tech Lead”, “Senior Tech Lead”, or similar equivalent.
Technologies we work with:
In your application, or when speaking with HR, please specify your months or years of experience with the below, if any…
- React (or Vue.js, Ember, or any other nifty front-end frameworks)
- PHP & PHP Frameworks, e.g. Symfony 2, CakePHP, or Codeigniter
- CSS3, CSS Frameworks & Preprocessors (e.g. PostCSS and Sass)
- Grunt, Gulp
- Frameworks (Express, RESTify)
- API Standards (JSON API, GraphQL)
- Docker, Vagrant
- Data Storage (SQL, NoSQL Redis)
- AWS (Lambda, EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, RDS, ElastiCache, SQS, S3)
- Continuous Integration (Travis, Jenkins)
- CDNs and Caching
- Open-source CMS/eCommerce Platforms: WordPress, Drupal, Magento, Shopify
Your career path at PRDXN: Those with exemplary performance records (behavioural and technical) will eventually move into more senior role in the organisation, i.e. CTO (Chief Technology Officer).
|Work Experience||Minimum 4 years|
|Must Have||See above|