Front-End Developers: 3+ years experience
- Current or previous digital marketing agency experience is a must – especially with sites built for USA or UK clients.
- 2+ years of mobile web development with a strong understanding of mobile browser capabilities – MOBILE WEB IS MOBILE WEB/it is NOT MOBILE APP.
- 2+ years of responsive, ideally mobile-first, development.
- Define and enforce organizational coding standards, perform code reviews.
- Assist in bootstrapping projects across multiple teams.
- Act as a mentor by leading other developers and provide expertise across multiple projects.
- Ongoing research of new technologies, frameworks, and best practices.
- Provide thought leadership and knowledge sharing across the FE team.
- Extensive experience with a CSS pre-processor (e.g. Sass).
- Extensive experience with cross-browser compatibility.
- Experience with at least TWO grid systems (eg. Bourbon Neat, Bootstrap).
- Demonstrated knowledge of client-side performance analysis and optimization techniques.
- Demonstrated use of vector graphics.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience with back-end integration and server-side templating.
- Experience with client-side templating (e.g. Mustache.js, Handlebars.js).
- Experience with task runners (eg. Gulp).
- Experience with Node.js (Express).
- Experience with both AMP and PWA.
NICE TO HAVE DESIGN SENSE:
You will continuously be exposed to/learn from:
- An international management team focused on customer service, execution efficiency, and quality.
- The Company’s built-up knowledge and experience regarding successful web/mobile-execution.
- Development & DevOps best-practices from the USA (and other international Clients).
Your Career Growth:
Those who perform well, and show an “OWNERSHIP” like attitude towards their work/the work of their teams, will be asked to move into Senior (including Management) roles within the Company.
|Work Experience||Minimum 2 years|