Experienced UI/UX Designer
Currently Hiring for: 2 Experienced UI/UX Designer
- As a member of various project teams, you would own the associated design tasks – defining, estimating and delivering, including “how to do the work” decisions.
- Support the client and your fellow team members with any brainstorming, problem solving and/or R&D activities related to the work that needs to be completed.
- Interact directly with foreign (USA/UK/Australia) partners and clients (spoken and written English).
- Self-organize to get the necessary work done and communicate effectively on the progress, estimates, questions, blockers, and information of relevance to other team members.
Experience and Qualifications:
At least 2+ years of work experience with the following:
- Designing for user stories & optimal online customer experiences.
- Wireframing – sketch & digital
- UI design – digital – see tools below
- Sketch (less than 2 years OK)
- Google docs (less than 2 years OK)
- Establish proper folder/file naming conventions, and follow them consistently.
- Sourcing imagery content; free and paid-for.
- Differentiating between various creative licenses.
- Utilizing pre-built designs and editing them to optimise them for the challenge at hand. (E.g. You do not ALWAYS default to doing things from scratch, if there’s not the need to.)
- Overseeing the work of others (less than 2 years OK).
- Assist with project scoping and estimation (less than 2 years OK).
Nice to have:
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Style Guide creation/editing
- Banner/image resizing and editing.
- Creative Cloud Suite (Adobe), incl. Premiere Pro and After Effects
- Oversee creative production efforts – e.g. photoshoots/illustration projects – for optimal outputs.
Your career path at PRDXN: Those with exemplary performance records (behavioral and technical) will be groomed to move into senior roles either within a design/UX and/or operations.
|Qualification||Degree in Graphic Design or Web Design|
|Design Experience||2 - 4 Years|
|Design Tools||Photoshop, InVision, Sketch, Google docs, Zeplin, Microsoft PowerPoint, Illustrator, Keynote|
|Design Knowledge||A sound grasp of Design Elements & Principles of Design|