Experienced Project Manager
Currently Hiring for: 3 Experienced Project Managers
- Help the Client feel as though they are sitting with the PRDXN team. Achieve this through frequent (at least daily) communication with the Client.
- Develop project estimates & proposals with the inputs of your team mates.
- Keep timelines up-to-date.
- Ensure you/your team is adhering to the Company’s/Client’s guidelines.
- Interact directly with foreign (USA/UK/Australia) partners and clients (spoken and written English).
- Proactively communicate and problem-solve with everyone on your team (Designers, Developers, Testers, Project Managers) and Clients.
- Continuously organise and review the priorities for your project(s) and your team(s). Ensure this information is transparent/shared and easily accessible by your Client.
- Ensure that each member of your team is ALWAYS crystal clear with: what they need to do and by when they need to do it by.
Your career path at PRDXN: Those with exemplary performance records (behavioural and technical) will be groomed to move into senior roles either within project management and operations.
|Job Category||Project Manager|
|Work Experience||2-4 years|
|Project Management Skill Sets||See list above|
|Must Have||Experience with: Developing estimates and proposals. Start-to-finish execution of multiple web and/or mobile projects (or products)|
|Schooling Preference||English Medium|