Currently Hiring for: 6 Experienced Developers
- Act as a Senior Developer on projects aligned with your development/ technology strengths.
- Interact directly with foreign (USA/UK/Australia) partners and clients (spoken and written English).
- Proactively communicate and problem-solve with everyone on your team (Designers, Developers, Testers, Project Managers) and Clients.
- Execute user experiences that meet the defined user story/ acceptance criteria/ definition of done, with minimal to no behaviour/ functional/ appearance/ speed issues (across all devices and browsers).
- Ensure you and your team is adhering to the Company’s and Client’s guidelines.
- Oversee and support trainees. Continue to push yourself and your colleagues in terms of technology skill-sets and project-execution-related skill-sets; “lift up” others within the organisation (not JUST yourself).
- Establish and edit various PRDXN guidelines related to your development/ technology strengths.
- Assist with project scoping and estimation.
Your career path at PRDXN: Those with exemplary performance records (behavioural and technical) will be groomed to move into senior roles either within a specific technology/domain and/or operations.
|Work Experience||Min. 1.5-2 years|
|Must Have||Experience with: OOP/MVC Concepts and DevOps|