Currently Hiring for: 1 Admin/Executive Assistant
Your Role/Role Description:
- You will be reporting into a single senior manager at PRDXN. However, that manager might request your support in supporting other managers.
- Calendar and schedule management:
- Assist with scheduling and meeting coordination for senior management at PRDXN – at least 2-3 people. This population might get expanded.
- Communicate professionally, politely, and kindly with the required people to do make scheduling decisions. You will be tested on your written communication skills upon applying for the role
- You have experience with Google calendar and can pass a multitude of Google calendar/scheduling tests. You will be tested on your skills upon applying for the role.
- You have experience in scheduling meetings across timezones. You will be tested on your ability to find “the right time” for a meeting between various people in different timezones.
- Execute various ad-hoc administrative tasks:
- You will be requested to do research and/or document specific information and then structure/layout and format this information for professional consumption.
- Take notes/communicate notes.
- Drafting emails, responding to emails.
- Edit and format Google docs. For example, take an incorrectly formatted document, and correctly format it.
- Create document formatting guidelines for all team members to follow. Audit as/when requested.
- Support in the writing and editing of job posts, as well as other internal or external facing communications or content.
- You will be tested on the above skills, as well as your Google doc and Google sheet skills, upon applying for the role.
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Skill Set||See Above|
|Must Have||See Above|