Experienced Software Tester
Currently Hiring for: 1 Experienced Software Tester (last updated, January 6th, 2017)
- Ability to analyse functional testing requirements (Business Requirements, Solution documents, etc.)
- Proven reporting and metrics gathering capabilities.
- Ability to work closely with development staff to provide testing results, plans and to develop trust and credibility.
- Develop test plans and test cases for features and functionalities.
- Support production release and create reports.
- Work with developers for code review and test case review
- Work in a fast-paced agile environment.
- Develop and execute testing strategies and plans for various products and projects
- Utilize various testing tools as appropriate, in order to automate the execution of test cases
- Write and track Bug Reports as problems are found and corrected
- Keep timelines up-to-date.
- Ensure you/your team is adhering to the Company’s/Client’s guidelines.
- Interact as an when required with foreign (USA/UK/Australia) partners and clients (spoken and written English).
- Continuously organise and review the priorities for your project(s) and your team(s). Ensure this information is transparent/shared and easily accessible by your Client.
- Ensure that each member of your team is ALWAYS crystal clear with: what they need to do and by when they need to do it by.
Your career path at PRDXN: Those with exemplary performance records (behavioral and technical) will be groomed to move into senior roles either within a specific technology/domain and/or operations.
|Work Experience||2-4 years|
|Software Tester Skill Sets||See list above.|
|Must Have||Skill-sets such as Testing, Responsive Testing, App Testing, Banner Testing, Web Testing, Test Web, Tablet and Mobile friendly websites up to INTERNATIONAL standards.|
|Schooling Preference:||English Medium|