Currently Hiring for: 1 Experienced Designer (last updated, Feb 19 2016)
- Create and design web-based content: social content, website content, advertising banners, landing pages, and emailers.
- Participate in creating workflows, wireframes and design/psd files, for websites and apps.
- Proactively communicate and problem-solve with everyone on your team (Designers, Developers, Testers, Project Managers) and Clients.
- Understand and appreciate the user stories that you’re designing for.
- Ensure you and your team is adhering to the Company’s and Client’s guidelines.
- Interact directly with foreign (USA/UK/Australia) partners and clients (spoken and written English).
- Oversee and support trainees. Continue to push yourself and your colleagues in terms of skill-sets and project-execution-related skill-sets; “lift up” others within the organisation (not JUST yourself).
- Establish and edit various PRDXN guidelines related to your design/UX strengths.
- Assist with project scoping and estimation.
- Find, organise and optimise image files. (Understand and abide by creative licenses/stock photography rights.)
Your career path at PRDXN: Those with exemplary performance records (behavioural and technical) will be groomed to move into senior roles either within a design/UX and/or operations.
|Qualification||Degree in Graphic Design or Web Design|
|Design Experience||1.5-2 years experience in designing for the responsive web (desktop, tablet, mobile)|
|Design Tools||1.5-2 years experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)|
|Design Knowledge||A sound grasp of Design Elements & Principles of Design|